Trial Search Results
Study of SGN-40 in Patients With Relapsed Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
This is a Phase II, open-label, multidose trial of SGN-40 designed to estimate objective response rate and assess toxicity in patients with relapsed DLBCL.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Collaborator: Genentech, Inc.
- Drug: SGN-40
- Diagnosis of DLBCL.
- Received at least one combination chemotherapy regimen with rituximab, such as R-CHOP,
R-ESHAP or equivalent.
- Progression or relapse since most recent therapy.
- At least one measurable lesion that is both greater than or equal to 2 cm by
conventional CT or greater than or equal to 1.5 cm by spiral CT.
- Previous diagnosis or treatment for indolent lymphoma, leptomeningeal lymphoma, or
central nervous system lymphoma.
- Primary refractory disease.
- Received an allogenic stem cell transplant.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study