Trial Search Results
Safety of EVG+RTV Administered With Other Antiretroviral Agents for the Treatment of HIV-1 Infection
The main objective of this study is to observe the long-term safety of elvitegravir (EVG) boosted with ritonavir (RTV) in combination with other antiretroviral (ARV) agents in participants who have completed a prior EVG+RTV treatment study.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: EVG
- Drug: RTV
- Drug: ARV regimen
- Completion of a prior EVG+RTV treatment study without treatment-limiting toxicity.
- Males and females of childbearing potential must agree to utilize effective
- Ability to understand and sign a written informed consent form.
- Females who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Participation in any other clinical trial without prior approval from the Sponsor.
- Any other clinical condition or prior therapy that, in the opinion of the
investigator, would make the subject unsuitable for the study.
- Subjects receiving ongoing therapy with contraindicated drugs.
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study