Trial Search Results
Compare Bosutinib To Imatinib In Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Chronic Phase Philadelphia Chromosome Positive CML
Two-arm, randomized, open-label trial designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of bosutinib alone compared to imatinib alone in subjects newly diagnosed with chronic phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). The primary endpoint is cytogenetic response rate at one year.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Wyeth is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer
- Drug: Bosutinib
- Drug: imatinib
- Cytogenetic diagnosis of chronic phase Ph+ CML diagnosed less than 6 months.
- Diagnosis of CML chronic phase confirmed.
- Adequate hepatic and renal function.
- Able to take oral tablets.
- Exclusions include Philadelphia negative CML.
- Prior anti-leukemia treatment.
- Prior stem cell transplant.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study