Trial Search Results
Effectiveness of Stepped Care Versus Best Available Care for Bulimia Nervosa
This study will compare the medical and cost effectiveness of a stepped approach, including self-help and drug therapies, to the current best available care for bulimia nervosa.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
University of Minnesota - Clinical and Translational Science Institute
Collaborator: National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Behavioral: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Drug: Fluoxetine
- Behavioral: Guided Self-Help
- Diagnosis of bulimia nervosa
- Weight less than 85% of ideal
- Current substance abuse or dependence
- Currently receiving psychotherapy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study