Trial Search Results
QUILT-3.026: AMG 655 in Combination With AMG 479 in Advanced, Refractory Solid Tumors
This is a multi-center, 2-part phase 1b/2 study of AMG 655 in combination with AMG 479 to be conducted in the United States and Spain.
Part 1 is a dose escalation segment to identify a dose of AMG 655 in combination with AMG 479 that is safe and tolerable.
Part 2 will evaluate the safety and estimate the efficacy of AMG 655 at the dose selected in Part 1 in combination with AMG 479 for the treatment of patients with advanced NSCLC (non-squamous histology; squamous histology), CRC, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, and sarcoma.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Biological: AMG 479
- Biological: AMG 655
Phase 1/Phase 2
- Part 1: Histologically or cytologically confirmed, locally advanced or metastatic,
treatment-refractory solid tumors
- Part 2: Histologically or cytologically confirmed, locally advanced or metastatic:
NSCLC (squamous or non-squamous cell carcinoma; up to 2 prior treatment regimens),
Colorectal Cancer (up to 2 prior treatment regimens), Pancreatic Cancer (up to 1 prior
treatment regimen), Ovarian cancer (up to 2 prior treatment regimens), or Sarcoma (up
to 2 prior treatment regimens), according to cohort availability
- Eastern Cooperative Group (ECOG performance status of 0 or 1
- Women or men ≥16 years of age
- Adequate hematology, renal, hepatic, coagulation and glycemic function.
- Presence of uncontrolled central nervous system (CNS) disease
- Systemic chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immunotherapy, experimental or approved
anticancer proteins/antibodies therapy ≤28 days before enrollment.
- Prior treatment with death receptor agonists (including but not limited to
rhApo2L/TRAIL [AMG951], apomab, mapatumumab, lexatumumab, CS-1008)
- Prior treatment with IGF receptor antagonists (including but not limited to CP-751,
871, MK0646, AVE1642 or IMC-A12)
Ages Eligible for Study
16 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study