Trial Search Results
Zenith(R) Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft Clinical Study
The Zenith® Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft Clinical Study is a clinical trial approved by US FDA to study the safety and effectiveness of the Zenith® Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft to treat abdominal aortic, aorto-iliac, and iliac aneurysms.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Cook Group Incorporated
- Device: Zenith(R) Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft
- Abdominal aortic, aortoiliac, and iliac aneurysms of appropriate size
- Vessels suitable for endovascular access and aneurysm repair
- Less than 18 years of age
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent
- Disease considerations that would compromise patient safety or study outcomes
- Unsuitable arterial anatomy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study