Trial Search Results
Obesity and the Initiation of Knee Osteoarthritis
Healthy adults aged 20-60 of varying weights will participate in this minimally invasive study. There is one 4-hour appointment for which subjects are paid $120. The tests involve: 1 tube blood draw, 1 gait test (motion capture) and 1 MR of both knees.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Healthy Adults aged 20-60 who have no history of LE surgery
- Healthy adults able to walk 30 minutes
- Healthy adults able to have MR
- Adults who have had LE surgery
- Adults cannot walk 30 minutes
- Adults who cannot tolerate MR
- Adults with osteoarthritis
Ages Eligible for Study
20 Years - 60 Years
Genders Eligible for Study