Trial Search Results
Pulmonary Embolism Response to Fragmentation, Embolectomy, & Catheter Thrombolysis: PERFECT
A prospective observational study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness data of catheter-directed therapy (CDT) including percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy (PMT) for treatment of acute pulmonary embolism (PE)
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Universidad de Zaragoza
- Procedure: Catheter directed debulking of Pulmonary Embolus
- Must be Age greater than or equal to 18
- Obtain informed written consent.
- Diagnosed with acute pulmonary embolism (PE) (< 14 days)
- Catheter-directed therapy (CDT) was performed to treat acute PE
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study