Trial Search Results
A Phase 3 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Patients at High Risk of Residual Hodgkin Lymphoma Following Stem Cell Transplant (The AETHERA Trial)
This is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter phase 3 trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) and best supportive care (BSC) compared to placebo and BSC in treatment of residual Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) following autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT).
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Collaborator: Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: brentuximab vedotin
- Drug: placebo
- Patients with HL who have received ASCT in the previous 30-45 days
- Patients at high risk of residual HL post ASCT
- Histologically-confirmed HL
- ECOG of 0 or 1
- Adequate organ function
- Previous treatment with brentuximab vedotin
- Previously received an allogeneic transplant
- Patients who were determined to have a best clinical response of progressive disease
with salvage treatment immediately prior to ASCT
- History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3
- Post ASCT or current therapy with other systemic anti-neoplastic or investigational
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study