Trial Search Results
Applications of Realtime Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI )
The goal of this research program is to determine the potential effectiveness of real-time fMRI training in improving mental control over pain.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Procedure: Real-time fMRI feedback
- Age 18-65
- Chronic Pain patient or healthy control
- Ability to perform the experimental task
- MRI contraindication (metal implants, claustrophobia, pregnant or planning to become
- History of psychiatric disorder (at the discretion of the investigator as to whether
it interferes with the experimental task)
- History of Blistering
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 65 Years
Genders Eligible for Study