Trial Search Results
PRESERVE-Zenith® Iliac Branch System Clinical Study
The PRESERVE-Zenith® Iliac Branch System Clinical Study is a clinical trial to study the safety and effectiveness of the Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation in combination with the Zenith® Connection Endovascular Stent/ConnectSX™ covered stent in the treatment of aorto-iliac and iliac aneurysms.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Cook Group Incorporated
- Device: Endovascular repair for aortoiliac or iliac aneurysms.
- An aortoiliac or iliac aneurysm of appropriate size
- Unsuitable distal sealing site for a traditional Zenith® iliac leg graft within the
common iliac artery
- Less than 18 years of age
- Inability or refusal to give informed consent
- Disease considerations that would compromise patient safety or study outcomes
- Unsuitable arterial anatomy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study