Trial Search Results
Extension Study in Subjects Who Relapsed After Complete Response on Study KW-0761-001
This study will enroll subjects with either Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL) or Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma(CTCL),including mycosis fungoides (MF) and Sezary Syndrome (SS), who have relapsed after achieving a complete response in study, KW-0761-001.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Pharma, Inc.
- Biological: KW-0761
- 1. The subject has relapsed after achieving a complete response to treatment with KW
0761 for PTCL or CTCL on study, KW-0761-001.
2. The subject has an Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status
score of < 2 at study entry.
3. The subject is >18 years of age. 4. The subject has adequate hematological
function: absolute neutrophil count [ANC] >1,500 cells/uL and platelets >100,000
cells/uL,except in patients with known bone marrow involvement where absolute
neutrophil count [ANC] must be > 1,000 cells/uL and platelets >75,000 cells/uL.
5. The subject has adequate hepatic function: bilirubin ≤ 1.5 times the specific
institutional upper limit of normal [ULN]; aspartate transaminase [AST] and alanine
transaminase [ALT] each ≤ 2.5 x ULN or ≤ 5.0 x ULN in the presence of known hepatic
6. The subject has serum creatinine ≤1.5 x ULN or a calculated creatinine clearance
7. Subjects with MF and a history of staphylococcus colonization are eligible provided
they continue to receive stable doses of prophylactic antibiotics.
1. The subject has received any type of treatment for their disease since completing
2. The subject has a significant uncontrolled intercurrent illness including, but not
limited to: uncontrolled infection requiring antibiotics; clinically significant
cardiac disease (class III or IV of the New York Heart Association [NYHA]
classification); unstable angina pectoris; angioplasty, stenting, or myocardial
infarction within 6 months; uncontrolled hypertension (systolic blood pressure >160
mmHg, diastolic BP >100 mmHg, found on two consecutive measurements separated by a 1
week period) despite two anti-hypertensive medications; clinically significant cardiac
arrhythmia; or uncontrolled diabetes.
3. Subjects on any immunomodulatory drug, (other than low dose corticosteroids equivalent
to a daily dose of 10 mg of prednisone
4. The subject has a psychiatric illness, disability or social situation that would
compromise the subject's safety or ability to provide consent, or limit his or her
compliance with study requirements.
5. The subject has experienced allergic reactions to monoclonal antibodies or other
6. Subjects with active herpes simplex or herpes zoster.
7. Subjects with known autoimmune diseases
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study