Trial Search Results
Macular Ganglion Cell Analysis (GCA) of the Cirrus HD-OCT in Glaucoma
To determine the area under the Receiver Operator Characteristic Curve (AUC) for the Ganglion Cell Analysis (GCA) average thickness.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
Collaborator: DataMed Devices Inc.
- Age of 40 years or older
- Diagnosed to have glaucoma by the Principal Investigator or co-investigator
- Able and willing to make the required study visits
- Able and willing to give consent and follow study instructions
- Best corrected visual acuity in either eye worse than 20/40 on a Snellen chart or on a
Snellen equivalent acuity chart.
- Refractive error outside -12.00D to +8.00D spherical range or >-3.00D cylinder.
- Previous vitreoretinal surgery in study eye.
- Vitreoretinal traction or epiretinal membrane in the study eye.
- Any active infection of anterior or posterior segments.
- Evidence of diabetic retinopathy, diabetic macular edema, or other vitreoretinal
disease in the study eye upon dilated examination, or upon evaluation of retinal
- History of diabetes, leukemia, AIDS, uncontrolled systemic hypertension, dementia or
- A life threatening or debilitating disease.
- Participation in any study involving a non-FDA approved investigational drug (IND)
within the past month, or ongoing participation in a study with a non-FDA approved or
cleared investigational device (IDE).
- Current or recent (within the past 14 days) use of an agent with photosensitizing
properties by any route (e.g., Visudyne®, ciprofloxacin, Bactrim®, doxycycline, etc.).
- Concomitant use of hydrochloroquine and/or chloroquine.
Ages Eligible for Study
40 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study