Trial Search Results
A Phase II Study of Efficacy and Safety in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma
This study will assess the efficacy and safety of oral treatment with two dose levels of LDE225 in patients with locally advanced or metastatic BCC.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: LDE225
- Patients with locally advanced BCC and metastatic BCC
- Patients with adequate bone marrow, liver, and renal function
- Patients who have had major surgery within 4 weeks of initiation of study medication
- Patients unable to take oral drugs or with lack of physical integrity of the upper
gastrointestinal tract, or known malabsorption syndromes.
- Patients with concurrent medical conditions that may interfere or potentially affect
the interpretation of the study.
- Patients with neuromuscular disorders or are on concurrent treatment with drugs that
may cause muscle damage.
- Patients who are on concurrent therapy with other anti-neoplastic agents.
- Patients who have taken part in an experimental drug within 4 weeks of initiation of
- Pregnant or nursing (lactating) women
- Women of child bearing potential unwilling to use 2 forms of highly effective
contraception throughout the study and for 3 months after the last treatment
- Fertile males not willing to use condoms throughout the study and for 3 months after
the last treatment.
- Patients who are unwilling or unable to comply with the protocol.
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study