Trial Search Results
An Outcomes Study Comparing the Intralase FS 60 to the Intralase iFS When Performing LASIK Surgery for Nearsightedness
The purpose of the study is to compare the results of LASIK surgery when using two versions of a femtosecond laser in patients with nearsightedness with and without astigmatism.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Procedure: LASIK with the iFS femtosecond laser
- Subjects age 21 and older with healthy eyes.
- Nearsightedness between -0.25 diopters and -7.00 diopters with or without astigmatism
of up to 3.00 diopters.
- Subjects under the age of 21.
- Patients with excessively thin corneas.
- Patients with topographic evidence of keratoconus.
- Patients with ectactic eye disorders.
- Patients with autoimmune diseases.
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study