Trial Search Results
THERMOCOOL® SMARTTOUCH™ Catheter for the Treatment of Symptomatic Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
The purpose of this study is to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the THERMOCOOL® SMARTTOUCH™ Catheters with Contact Force Sensing Capability in the treatment of drug refractory symptomatic paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation (AF) during standard electrophysiology mapping and RF procedures.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Device: THERMOCOOL® SMARTTOUCH™ Catheter
- Have had at least 3 atrial fibrillation episodes within 6 months of this study
- Have failed at least one antiarrhythmic drug shown by repeated atrial fibrillation
- 18 years of age or older
- Have had previous ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Have take amiodarone within 6 months of this study
- Have had any heart surgery within the last 60 days
- Have had a heart attack within the last 60 days
- Females who are pregnant or breast feeding
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study