Trial Search Results
Heartsbreath Test for Heart Transplant Rejection
The purpose of this study is to demonstrate and validate a breath test for detection of biomarkers of heart transplant rejection (Grade 2R heart transplant).
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Menssana Research, Inc.
Collaborator: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Device: BreathScanner 1.0
- Device: BreathLink
- Subject is willing and able to cooperate with study, understand the scope of the
study, and gives signed informed consent to participate.
- Subject is the recipient of a heart transplant within the previous 12 months
- Subject is scheduled for a routine endomyocardial biopsy
- Subject is 18 years or older
- Evidence of acute intercurrent disease other than rejection reaction
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study