Trial Search Results
Study to Examine the Effects of MultiStem in Ischemic Stroke
A study to examine the safety and potential effectiveness of the adult stem cell investigational product, MultiStem, in adults who have suffered an ischemic stroke. The hypothesis is that MultiStem will be safe and provide benefit following an ischemic stroke.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Medpace, Inc.
- Biological: MultiStem
- Biological: Placebo
- Male or female subjects between 18 and 83 years of age (inclusive)
- Clinical diagnosis of cortical cerebral ischemic stroke
- Occurrence of a moderate to moderately severe stroke
- Presence of a lacunar or a brainstem infarct
- Reduced level of consciousness
- Major neurological event such as stroke or clinically significant head trauma within 6
months of study
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 83 Years
Genders Eligible for Study