Trial Search Results
HeartLight Ablation in Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation (PAF)
The purpose of this study is to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the CardioFocus Endoscopic Ablation System with Adaptive Contact (HeartLight) in the treatment of atrial fibrillation by creating electrical isolation of the pulmonary veins.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: EAS-AC (HeartLight)
- Procedure: Control Arm Ablation
- 18 to 75 years.
- paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- failure of at least one AAD
- overall good health as established by multiple criteria
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 75 Years
Genders Eligible for Study