Trial Search Results
A ProspectiveTrial Using Video Images in Advance Care Planning in Hospitalized Seriously Ill Patients With Advanced Cancer
The purpose of this study is to compare the decision making of hospitalized subjects with advanced cancer having a verbal discussion about CPR compared to subjects using a video.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Collaborator: Stanford University
- Behavioral: video decision aid
- Potential subjects will be identified by the research assistant. The specific
eligibility criteria include:
1. Over the age of 60
2. The ability to provide informed consent
3. The ability to communicate in English
4. An established diagnosis of metastatic cancer with a prognosis of one year or
less confirmed with the attending physician on service.
Ages Eligible for Study
21 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study