Trial Search Results
PRospective Study Of MammaPrint in Patients With an Intermediate Recurrence Score
This is a prospective study that will assess the impact of MammaPrint on chemotherapy + endocrine versus endocrine alone treatment decisions in patients with an Oncotype Intermediate Score.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: MammaPrint
- Women with histologically proven invasive stage I-II, node negative, hormone receptor
positive, Her2 negative breast cancer, who received an Oncotype DX intermediate score
- ≥ 18 years of age at time of consent
- Written informed consent
- Insufficient tissue remaining for Mammaprint FFPE
- Tumor sample shipped to Agendia with ≤ 30% tumor cells or that fails QA or QC criteria
- Women who have started or completed adjuvant chemotherapy or neo-adjuvant chemotherapy
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 90 Years
Genders Eligible for Study