Trial Search Results
Long Term Effects On Recipients of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
This project allows for the systematic collection and analysis of long-term follow-up clinical parameters in children who have received a stem cell transplant. The data collected will assist in determining appropriate intervention and treatment plans for patients enrolled on this study. In addition, future patients may benefit by having the ability to anticipate problems and develop methods of prevention or early intervention.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
1. Children up to 18 years old at the time of enrollment.
2. Status post stem cell transplantation after hospital discharge from transplant.
3. Confirmation for participation through check marks on the written informed consent
from the subject (as applicable) AND/OR participant's parent/legally authorized
representative prior using data for research purposes
1. Patient height is < 132 cm.
2. Patient is currently using oxygen therapy or has resting oxygen saturation (SaO2) <
3. Patient is unable to walk without the aid of devices or support.
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - 18 Years
Genders Eligible for Study