Trial Search Results
THERMOCOOL® SMARTTOUCH™ Catheter for the Treatment of Symptomatic Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation CONTINUED ACCESS
This is a prospective, multicenter, non-randomized continued access clinical evaluation utilizing the THERMOCOOL® SMARTTOUCH™ catheter.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Device: THERMOCOOL® SMARTTOUCH™ Catheter
- Have had at least 3 atrial fibrillation episodes within 6 months of this study
- Have failed at least one antiarrhythmic drug shown by repeated atrial fibrillation
- 18 years of age or older
Exclusion Criteria including, but not limited to:
- Have had previous ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Have take amiodarone within 6 months of this study
- Have had any heart surgery within the last 60 days
- Have had a heart attack within the last 60 days
- Females who are pregnant or breast feeding
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study