Trial Search Results
Perioperative Aminophylline to Improve Early Kidney Function After a Kidney Transplant
The aim of this study is to evaluate whether peri-transplant administration of a drug named aminophylline to children undergoing a kidney transplant from deceased donors improves early graft function and also projects on long term graft function.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Aminophylline
- Other: Theophylline drug levels
- Drug: Placebo
1. Pediatric kidney transplant recipients less than 21 years of age
2. Patients undergoing deceased donor (DD) kidney transplants
1. Known history of non-sinus tachycardia
2. Multiple organ transplants recipients
3. Severe liver dysfunction
Ages Eligible for Study
1 Year - 21 Years
Genders Eligible for Study