Trial Search Results
Epilepsy Impact Scale
The investigators are developing a questionnaire that can quickly measure the impact that epilepsy has on a person's life. This questionnaire will be useful in following whether the impact of epilepsy increases, decreases or stays the same over time. The results also may point out areas that would benefit from discussion or attention in visits with your doctor.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: James & Carrie Anderson Fund for Research in Epilepsy
- Other: Interviews and questionnaires
1. Age 18 or more.
2. Patient has had at least 1 seizure in the past 365 days.
3. Patient can speak and understand English.
1. Patients suspected of having one of the imitators of epilepsy, for example, syncope,
sleep disorder, psychogenic nonepileptic seizures, will be excluded, even if they also
have epileptic seizures.
2. Patients unwilling to spend the time doing the questionnaire.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study