Trial Search Results
Telotristat Etiprate - Expanded Treatment for Patients With Carcinoid Syndrome Symptoms
The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the long-term safety and tolerability of orally administered telotristat etiprate.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Telotristat etiprate tablets (250 mg)
- Ongoing participation in a Phase 2 (LX1606.1-202-CS, LX1606.1-203-CS) or Phase 3
(LX1606.1-301-CS, LX1606.1-303-CS) study
- Patients of childbearing potential must agree to use an adequate method of
contraception (defined as having a failure rate of <1% per year) during the study and
for 12 weeks after the Follow-up visit.
- Ability and willingness to provide written informed consent
- Major protocol violations or tolerability concerns in a Phase 2 (eg, LX1606.1-202-CS,
LX1606.1-203-CS) or Phase 3 (eg, LX1606.1-301-CS, LX1606.1-303-CS) study
- Positive pregnancy test
- Presence of any clinically significant findings at entry for medical history,
laboratory values, or physical examination
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study