Trial Search Results
Pediatric Pulmonary Hypertension Network (PPHNet) Informatics Registry
Patients are being asked to be in this research study because medical researchers hope that by gathering information about a large number of children with pulmonary hypertension over time, their understanding of the disease process will increase and lead to better treatment. Investigators believe that pulmonary hypertension in children is different than pulmonary hypertension in adults and this study will help us understand those differences.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
University of Colorado, Denver
Collaborator: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- The subject's age of onset of pulmonary hypertension must be prior to age 18 years
- The person providing consent must be able to read either Spanish or English.
- The subject (and/or parent/legal guardian) must be able to provide informed consent
- Diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension after age 18
- Refusal to sign informed consent
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - 21 Years
Genders Eligible for Study