Trial Search Results
A Study of LY2951742 in Participants With Episodic Cluster Headache
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the study drug known as LY2951742 in participants with episodic cluster headaches.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Eli Lilly and Company
- Drug: LY2951742
- Drug: Placebo
- Participants with a history of episodic cluster headache with at least two cluster
periods lasting from 7 days to 1 year (when untreated) and separated by pain-free
remission periods of ≥1 month.
- Participants are able to distinguish cluster headache attacks from other headaches.
- Current enrollment in or discontinuation within the last 30 days from, a clinical
trial involving any investigational drug or device.
- Current use or any prior exposure to any calcitonin-gene-related peptide (CGRP)
antibody, any antibody to the CGRP receptor, or antibody to nerve growth factor (NGF).
- Are taking indomethacin and/or are suspected of having another distinct trigeminal
- A history of migraine variants that could implicate or could be confused with
- Known hypersensitivity to multiple drugs, monoclonal antibodies or other therapeutic
- A history or presence of other medical illness that indicates a medical problem that
would preclude study participation.
- Evidence of significant active or unstable psychiatric disease, in the opinion of the
- Women who are pregnant or nursing.
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 65 Years
Genders Eligible for Study