Trial Search Results
Observational Study of Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases: The CARRA Registry
Continuation of the CARRA Registry as described in the protocol will support data collection on patients with pediatric-onset rheumatic diseases. The CARRA Registry will form the basis for future CARRA studies. In particular, this observational registry will be used to answer pressing questions about therapeutics used to treat pediatric rheumatic diseases, including safety questions.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance
1. Onset of rheumatic disease prior to age 16 years for JIA and onset prior to age 19
years for all other rheumatic diseases (see appendix A).
2. Subject (and/or parent/legal guardian when required) is able to provide written
informed consent and willing to comply with study procedures.
3. Subject and/or parent/legal guardian can read either English or Spanish.
4. Subject and/or parent/legal guardian is willing to be contacted in the future by study
1. Greater than 21 years of age at the time of enrollment.
Ages Eligible for Study
2 Years - 21 Years
Genders Eligible for Study