Trial Search Results
Safety and Efficacy of Abicipar Pegol in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
This is a safety and efficacy study of abicipar pegol in patients with neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: abicipar pegol
- Drug: ranibizumab
- Other: sham procedure
- Diagnosis of age-related macular degeneration in at least 1 eye
- Best corrected visual acuity of 20/40 to 20/320 in the study eye
- Best corrected visual acuity of 20/200 or better in the non-study eye
- History of vitrectomy, macular surgery, or glaucoma surgery in the study eye
- Cataract or refractive surgery in the study eye within the last 3 months
Ages Eligible for Study
50 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study