Trial Search Results
Optimal Patient Turning for Reducing Hospital Acquired Pressure Ulcers
The purpose of this study is to test whether optimal patient turning, strictly every 2 hours with at least 15 minutes of tissue decompression, reduces the occurrence of hospital acquired pressure ulcers.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Leaf Healthcare, Inc.
- Other: Optimal Turning
- Other: Standard Care Practices
- Other: Patient Sensor
- Adults (>18 years of age)
- Admission to Intensive Care Unit
- Children (<18 years of age)
- Adhesive allergy
- Physical limitation for sensor application
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study