Trial Search Results
The PRONTO Study, a Global Phase 2b Study of NEOD001 in Previously Treated Subjects With Light Chain (AL) Amyloidosis
The purpose of this study is to evaluate whether NEOD001 is safe and effective in subjects with light chain AL amyloidosis affecting the heart. This study will also evaluate whether NEOD001 improves the function of subjects' organs that have been affected by amyloid deposits.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Prothena Therapeutics Ltd.
- Drug: NEOD001
- Drug: Placebo
1. Age ≥18 years
2. Confirmed diagnosis of systemic AL amyloidosis
3. ≥1 prior systemic plasma cell dyscrasia therapy with at least a partial hematologic
4. Cardiac involvement
5. NT-proBNP ≥650
1. Non-AL amyloidosis
2. Meets the International Myeloma Working Group (IMWG) definition of Multiple Myeloma
3. NT-proBNP >5000
4. Received Plasma cell directed chemotherapy within 6 months
5. Received autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) within 12 months
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study