Trial Search Results
Blood Loss Measurement During Cesarean Delivery
The aim of this study is to assess the ability of the Triton Device to measure blood loss among women undergoing elective and non-elective cesarean delivery. This patient population often experiences significant blood loss during surgery, and measurements of surgical blood loss are often inaccurate.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Alex James Butwick
- American Society of Anesthesiologists physical status class I-III
- undergoing Cesarean delivery under neuraxial anesthesia
- age between 18 and 50
- gestational age greater than or equal to 37 completed weeks
- all ethnicities
- contraindication for epidural or spinal analgesia (bleeding diathesis, neuropathy,
severe scoliosis, local anesthetic allergy)
- inability to adequately understand the consent form
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 50 Years
Genders Eligible for Study