Trial Search Results
Imaging of Osteonecrosis With Ferumoxytol-Enhanced MRI
The goal of the project is to evaluate osteonecrosis before and after decompression surgery with ferumoxytol-enhanced MRI.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Ferumoxytol-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging
- Device: Magentic Resonance Imaging
- planned decompression surgery with autologous stem cell transplant
- Contraindications for magnetic resonance imaging
- Hemosiderosis/hemochromatosis ( patients can still be included in the non-ferumoxytol
Ages Eligible for Study
8 Years - 40 Years
Genders Eligible for Study