Trial Search Results
Tissue Sealant Use in LASIK Enhancement Surgery
The purpose of the study is to evaluate the use of prophylactic tissue sealant to prevent epithelial ingrowth from gaining access under a LASIK flap with repeat LASIK surgery
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: Tissue sealant
- Subjects age 21 and older
- Subjects with healthy eyes
- Subjects who have previously undergone LASIK surgery
- Subjects with residual refractive error.
- Subjects under the age of 21.
- Subjects with excessively thin corneas.
- Subjects with topographic evidence of keratoconus.
- Subjects with ectatic eye disorders.
- Subjects with autoimmune diseases.
- Subjects who are pregnant or nursing.
Ages Eligible for Study
21 Years - 99 Years
Genders Eligible for Study