Trial Search Results
Phase 2 Study of ISIS 681257 (AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx) in Patients With Hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and Cardiovascular Disease
This is a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety, including tolerability, of ISIS 681257 and to assess the efficacy of different doses and dosing regimens of ISIS 681257 for reduction of plasma Lp(a) levels in patients with hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and established cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Drug: ISIS 681257
- Drug: Placebo
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Clinical diagnosis of CVD defined as documented coronary artery disease, stroke, or
peripheral artery disease
- Lp(a) plasma level ≥ 60 mg/dL
- Must be on standard-of-care preventative therapy for other than elevated Lp(a) CVD
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Within 6 months of Screening: acute coronary syndrome, major cardiac surgery, or
- Within 3 months of Screening: coronary, carotid, or peripheral arterial
revascularization, major non-cardiac surgery, or lipoprotein apheresis
- Heart failure New York Heart Association (NYHA) class IV
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 80 Years
Genders Eligible for Study