Trial Search Results
18F-FSPG PET/MRI or PET/CT Imaging of Cardiac Sarcoidosis or Inflammation
The investigators will evaluate the detection of cardiac sarcoidosis or inflammation using 18F-FSPG PET/MRI.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: GE Healthcare
- Drug: 18F-FSPG
- Patient is ≥ 18 years old at the time of the scan
- Patient with known or suspected cardiac sarcoidosis.
- Patient is capable of complying with study procedures
- Patient can remain still for duration of imaging procedure
- Patient is pregnant or nursing
- Metallic implants (contraindicated for MRI)
- History of renal insufficiency (only for MRI contrast administration)
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study