Trial Search Results
Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-543 in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Alopecia Areata
This study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of CTP-543 in adult patients with chronic, moderate to severe alopecia areata.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Drug: CTP-543
- Drug: Placebo
- Definitive diagnosis of alopecia areata with a current episode lasting at least 6
months and not exceeding 10 years at the time of Screening. Total disease duration
greater than 10 years is permitted.
- At least 50% scalp hair loss, as defined by a SALT score ≥50, at Screening and
- Clinical lab results within the normal range
- Active scalp inflammation, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis requiring topical
treatment to the scalp, significant trauma to the scalp, or untreated actinic
keratosis on the scalp.
- Treatment with systemic immunosuppressive medications or biologics.
- Vaccination with herpes zoster vaccine or any live virus within 6 weeks of screening
or during the study
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 65 Years
Genders Eligible for Study