Trial Search Results
Topography-guided LASIK Surgery
The investigators are analyzing outcomes of topography-guided LASIK surgery in participants with myopia and myopic astigmatism
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Procedure: Topography-guided LASIK
- Subjects age 18 and older with healthy eyes. Nearsightedness between -0.50 diopters
and -8.00 diopters.
- Subjects with up to 3.00 diopters of astigmatism.
- Subjects with a spherical equivalent of up to -9.00 diopters.
- Subjects under the age of 18.
- Subjects with excessively thin corneas.
- Subjects with topographic evidence of keratoconus.
- Subjects with ectatic eye disorders.
- Subjects with autoimmune diseases.
- Subjects who are pregnant or nursing.
- Subjects with more than 3.00 diopters of astigmatism
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - 59 Years
Genders Eligible for Study