Trial Search Results
PHIL in the Treatment of Intracranial dAVF.
This study is a prospective, multicenter, single-arm study. Patients with Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas (dAVF) have a few choice for safe treatment. In this study, all patients with qualifying dAVFs will be treated with PHIL® Liquid Embolic material.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: PHIL® Liquid Embolic System
- Age 22 - 80 years.
- Subject is willing and capable of complying with all study protocol requirements,
including specified follow-up period.
- Subject or authorized legal representative must provide written informed consent prior
to initiation of any study procedures.
- Subject has an intracranial dAVF
- Subject having multiple dAVFs to be treated.
- Subject with a history of life threatening allergy to contrast media (unless treatment
for allergy is tolerated).
- Subject has known allergies to dimethylsulfoxide, iodine.
- Subject is currently participating in another clinical study
- Female subject is currently pregnant.
- Subject has co-morbid conditions that may limit survival to less than 24 months.
Ages Eligible for Study
22 Years - 80 Years
Genders Eligible for Study