Trial Search Results
Stanford Cardiac Invasive Electrophysiology Novel Computer Experience
This study will test the ability of computer algorithms to predict successful ablation therapy for atrial arrhythmias.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Diagnostic Test: No Intervention. Test is computer algorithm.
- Patients undergoing catheter ablation for atrial arrhythmias
- Inability to sign informed consent
- Expected survival < 1 year
- Extreme comorbidity, such as advanced NYHA Class III/IV heart failure, dialysis,
Ages Eligible for Study
21 Years - 80 Years
Genders Eligible for Study