Trial Search Results
Effect of Pneumatic Tourniquet on Arm Swelling After Lymph Node Removal
The purpose of the proposed study is to evaluate the acute impact of swelling caused by low-pressure tourniquet use in the setting of ipsilateral prior axillary lymph node dissection and the change in swelling reduction following tourniquet use in three limb postures versus healthy volunteers.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: Tourniquet 8000
- Have previously undergone axillary lymph node dissection
- Or healthy volunteers
- Have new-onset lymphedema of the involved limb.
- Infection including cellulitis
- Trauma or planned axillary surgery within 6 months of participation
- Any prior axillary radiation
Ages Eligible for Study
19 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study