Trial Search Results
Panitumumab-IRDye800 and 89Zr-Panitumumab in Identifying Metastatic Lymph Nodes in Patients With Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
his study evaluates how well panitumumab-IRDye800 and 89Zr-panitumumab work in identifying cancer that has spread to the lymph nodes in patients with squamous cell head and neck cancer.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Drug: Panitumumab-IRDye800
- Drug: Zirconium Zr-89 Panitumumab
- Device: Pinpoint IR IR9000 flourescence imaging system (FIS)
- Device: SPY-PHI IR9000 flourescence imaging system (FIS)
- Device: Explorer Air camera
- Device: PDE-NEO II camera
- Device: FIS-00 fluorescence imaging system (FIS)
- Device: Da Vinci Firefly Imaging System
- Device: IGP-ELVIS-v4 Macroscopic Specimen Imager
- Device: Vevo 3100 LAZR-X
- Device: Pearl Triology Imaging System
- Device: Odyssey CLx Imaging System
- Device: Leica fluorescence microscope
- Biopsy confirmed diagnosis of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Subjects diagnosed with any T stage, any subsite within the head and neck that are
scheduled to undergo surgical resection. Subjects with recurrent disease or a new
primary will be allowed.
- Planned standard of care surgery with curative intent for squamous cell carcinoma.
- Hemoglobin ≥ 9 gm/dL.
- White blood cell count > 3000/mm³.
- Platelet count ≥ 100,000/mm³.
- Serum creatinine ≤ 1.5 times upper reference range.
- Received an investigational drug within 30 days prior to first dose of
- Myocardial infarction (MI); cerebrovascular accident (CVA); uncontrolled congestive
heart failure (CHF); significant liver disease; or unstable angina within 6 months
prior to enrollment.
- Previous bilateral neck dissection.
- History of infusion reactions to monoclonal antibody therapies.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Magnesium or potassium lower than the normal institutional values.
- Subjects receiving class IA (quinidine, procainamide) or class III (dofetilide,
amiodarone, sotalol) antiarrhythmic agents.
- Subjects with a history or evidence of interstitial pneumonitis or pulmonary fibrosis.
- Severe renal disease or anuria.
- Known hypersensitivity to deferoxamine or any of its components.
Ages Eligible for Study
19 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study