Trial Search Results
Lay Health Worker Led Symptom Assessment Intervention
Rising costs and poor patient experiences from under-treated symptoms have led to the demand for approaches that improve patients' experiences and lower expenditures. This observational project assigned a lay health worker to concuct proactive symptom assessments intended to achieve these goals among patients with advanced cancer.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Behavioral: Program participants
1. Clinical diagnosis of stage 3 and 4 cancer
2. Clinical diagnosis of hematologic malignancy
3. Must receive care at the Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation
4. Must be an enrollee of CareMore Medicare Advantage
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study