Trial Search Results
Optimizing Ventilation to Improve Health
Our overall goal is to optimize preferred, ventilating windows/apertures/vents in low-income neighborhoods of Dhaka, Bangladesh. We will:
I. Collect baseline data on housing types and finalize windows/vents protoypes.
II. Measure the impact of improved ventilation on air exchange rates in houses in low-income neighborhoods of Dhaka and characterize the current and potential market for windows/vents in households in low-income neighborhoods of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
III. Understand recipients' (tenants and landords) perceived benefits of installed window/vent designs and difficulties faced with adoption of each design
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: University at Buffalo
- Other: Installation of ventilation
- 1) lack cross-ventilation at the time of enrollment
- 2) have obtained landlord permission to make adjustments to their dwelling,
- 3) have a free roof where a window can be installed
- 1) Household reports receiving dust from nearby machine that pulverizes materials for
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study