Trial Search Results
Phase 2/3 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of PTX-022 in Treatment of Adults With Pachyonychia Congenita
This study evaluates the safety and efficacy of PTX-022, topical rapamycin, in the treatment of adults with moderate to severe Pachyonychia Congenita.
This study includes four-parts, and if a participant completes all parts, the participant will have received at least 3-months of PTX-022 treatment.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
Palvella Therapeutics, Inc.
- Drug: PTX-022
- Drug: Placebo
Phase 2/Phase 3
- Adult patients, 18 years or older
- Diagnosed Pachyonychia Congenita (PC), genetically confirmed
- Moderate to Severe PC
- Able and willing to comply with all protocol-required activities
- Willing and able to provide written informed consent
- Any significant concurrent condition (including involving the inferior to the ankle)
that could adversely affect participation.
- Any intentional changes in the patient's daily activities (associated with standing,
walking and keeping balance), not resulting from an improvement in the patient's
condition due to treatment.
- Patient's deemed by the investigator as unwilling or unable to remain compliant with
all tests and procedures, including adherence to study drug administration and other
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study