Trial Search Results
AVATAR Anesthesia Alternative in Pediatric Radiotherapy: A Multi-Center Study
To determine the success rate of the AVATAR audio-visual system. All patients enrolled in the study will be counted, and each patient who is able to undergo at least one fraction without anesthesia will count as a success while each patient who does not have at least one fraction without anesthesia will count as a failure. The success rate will be the proportion of patients who are successes.
Stanford is currently accepting patients for this trial.
- Device: Audio-Visual Assisted Therapeutic Ambience in Radiotherapy
- Other: Quality of Life Survey, PedsQL3.0
- Other: Yale Preoperative Anxiety Scale Short Form (mYPAS-SF)
- Pediatric patients ages 3-10 receiving radiotherapy qualify for enrollment.
- Patients that are not receiving radiotherapy, and/or are out of the eligible age
Ages Eligible for Study
3 Years - 10 Years
Genders Eligible for Study