Trial Search Results
Diagnostic Study of Tumor Characteristics in Patients With Ewing's Sarcoma
Diagnostic trial to study genetic differences in patients who have Ewing's sarcoma. Genetic testing may help predict how cancer will respond to treatment and allow doctors to plan more effective therapy.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Children's Oncology Group
Collaborator: National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Other: laboratory biomarker analysis
- Newly diagnosed or recurrent Ewing's sarcoma
- Availability of the following specimens:
- Paraffin-embedded block or 20 unstained slides and 1-3 thick (50 micron) sections
from initial biopsy
- Pretreatment serum and whole blood
- Concurrent therapy is not required
Ages Eligible for Study
N/A - 50 Years
Genders Eligible for Study