Trial Search Results
Understanding the Impact of Neighborhood Type on Physical Activity in Older Adults
The purpose of this study is to investigate whether seniors living in neighborhoods that are conducive to walking are more physically active than those living in neighborhoods that are less conducive to walking.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
Collaborator: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Currently living in an apartment, condo, house, or assisted living facility
- Able to walk more than 10 feet at a time
- Able to speak and read English
- Able to complete study surveys (with assistance if necessary)
- Not currently living in one of the areas in which the study will take place
Ages Eligible for Study
65 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study