Trial Search Results
Healthier Living With Arthritis Online Program
Individuals with with arthritic conditions (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or fibromyalgia) and internet and email access were randomized to receive an internet-based arthritis self-management program (treatment group) or to continue with usual care (control group). Questionnaires measuring health indicators, health behaviors, self efficacy and health care utilization were administered at baseline, six months and one year after the course. It was hypothesized that those participating in the course would have better outcomes than the control group at six months and one year.
Stanford is currently not accepting patients for this trial.
- Behavioral: self-management program
- arthritic condition (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia)
- internet access and ability to use computer
- active treatment for cancer
- taken small group arthritis self-management program
Ages Eligible for Study
18 Years - N/A
Genders Eligible for Study